Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Guns & Roses...

No, not THAT Guns and Roses.
I was thinking of redoing the top of my blog but didn't want to get rid of the roses. But was coming to post about the gun. Somehow it turned into guns and roses. I almost accidentally played a horrid trick on the sec. Truly accidently this time, of course... you see, she is deathly afraid of guns. And every now and then, when I am out of the office, she has to get into my desk for the checkbook. Well... this morning, a couple of the attys had to go off to big felon prison. One of them asked me to babysit his pistol. We all know that for him to have had it in his car or on his person when going to such a ritzy establishment would be a big-time no-no. Sure, no problem. I stuck it in my desk drawer (right next to the checkbook) and forgot about it... Unfortunately she didn't need to get into my desk while I was gone to lunch. Bummer. I would have loved to have seen the fireworks from THAT.

So anyway. Earlier today I was having one of those moments. They come every now and then and the rest of the time, like right now, it's all not so bad. It would have definitely been better though. If she had got around to opening up that darn desk drawer... ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

MAN THAT SUCKS,,,,,,,,, Could have used a laugh!!!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

That would have been funny except you wouldn't have been there to see it. I think you should set it up like that for payday next time! :)

1:39 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Maybe you need to get a starter pistol or a toy gun and keep it in there just to see what reaction you get.

1:46 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Yeah get the toy gun and better yet when no one is the office ..bring it out for some cleaning on your desk. Give her something to think about.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

I'm sitting here picturing you with a little water gun...shooting the sec from behind...and when she turns around to gripe...you shoot her in the mouth. Bwahhhhhhhhh!!!! Okay...it takes very little to amuse me right now! Thanks for the smile!

3:20 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

You sneeker,,,, yeah I am fine I got a doc. with mandy I the morning too. See ya when we get back.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I figured I had better comment and at least say GOOD MORNING! :)

8:20 AM  
Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

Even better would have been to rig it up so that it goes off when the drawer is opened. Or is that just me being mean again?

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home