Friday, January 13, 2006

TGIF (scorecardupdate)

She was told she had to come to work today. And she's not happy about it. So she's leaving at noon. In the past 6 weeks she has taken off 7 full days and 3 half days in addition to all the time we got off for the holidays. Yesterday she pitched a fit because she says works more than anyone else in the office... bitched because I actually left 30 minute early one day this week, then called from home an hour before quitting time (she left early yesterday too) threatening her boss that she was going to quit. We all had a pretty good laugh about it. I think she really believes some of the stuff she says, the poor overworked thing. Obviously she's delusional because even the clients say she never shows up for work and that's pretty bad when the clients are aware of the situation.

It is so funny and so terribly SAD. I feel sorry for her, really I do. That she has to be that way.

5 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OOOOOOOOOoo yeah listen to Val huh, how long did seh work with teh stupid people seh worked with huh. hahahaha I coule day taht too yeah go back and read my posts on the abusive lady I kept working with last year.. BUT I SAY WE CAN DREAM,,, SLAP THE BITCH!!!!!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Actually, a while back I posted that things were going to change around here because I was pushing different buttons. Things are evolving, slowly. I'm going to win this one if it takes the whole year...

10:59 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Sure you do.

I believe you. Really I do.



Take Care
Michael

12:02 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Are you sure she never worked for the Honolulu Police Department? She sounds like numerous assholes I work with. ME me me me me me ME . There are so many me me me's. She should write a friggen song. They should let her quit.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I wish somebody would make her quit. I am so damn tired of dealing with her.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home