Wednesday, January 11, 2006

About... Idiots!

Some people in parts of this country are just not capable of driving in fog. I'm talking we should shut down the city and call it a fog day and let everyone stay home not capable of driving in fog. Why not? They do it for snow or ice. Why not fog too? Many of the drivers who joined me in the morning commute into town (there's only one way in) this morning showed their knowledge of fog navigation by ending up in the ditches along the sides of the road. Listen people. The letters in the word FOG do not, I repeat NOT stand for GOFaster! Even in my medicated state I have common sense enough to know that...

8 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I saw a woman who apparently was trying to make a left hand turn and didnt turn far enough, i guess and drove up onto the divider. her entire car was up on the divider and she had run over a couple of signs. Her car might have been totaled. Another car was behind her so some other idiot blindly followed her up onto the divider and hit her.
however- since they were on the divider- they werent blocking traffic. so i didnt get irritated with them.

9:03 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hahaha Your fog and our dust storms... good morning

9:44 AM  
Blogger Mahala said...

omg I hate driving in the fog. Scares the beejeezus out of me.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry to post this in your comments section but I like your blog and think you may have a good chance of getting listed at our blog directory, "High Class Blogs."

Contact me at ethan@highclassblogs.com if you are interested.

Ethan Potter

9:01 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Wow ..Kim you are such a High Class blogger now. I am so "J"!!!!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Sum Kinda Princess said...

meds? what meds? I wanna know all about it. guess i should stay current with your classy blog. he he . i am going to go look for my meds now. night,,,

11:38 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Y'all quit teasing me. I know that y'all know that I'm trying to keep a lowprofile around here! High class blogs my ass...

8:43 AM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Hah ..you know its just because we love you that we tease you. It bad enough you can google this crap.I was gooleing the other day and found so much stuff I wrote it wasnt even funny.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home