Friday, January 06, 2006

Tag, I'm It!

Well... Jaye tagged me last night but I'm going to have to wait until next week to get around to it...(sorry Jaye!)

Really busy at work together with trying to get used to this new rx. Needless to say it is making for some very interesting moments. (note to self: one and a half cups of coffee is now too many.) Have a great weekend!

Edited 3:06 p.m. SCORECARD UPDATE! ...the sec left at noon. Again.

Oh... and after I finally got over the coffee shakes I have spent the rest of the day feeling like I did 3 shots of tequilla, but it's been a happy, even buzz that does not require passing out, throwing up, or dancing on a bar. I can't believe this is legal. Wonderful! Ladeeeedaaaaa... laaadeeeeedaaaaa

3 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OOOHHH MYYYY WWWORRRRD take deep breaths. hahahahaha

10:02 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

it was a 2 cup of coffee day for me. I was SUPER productive.

3:04 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Oh those pills sound wonderful. Hey I just found out my son is going to be stationed at a Naval base in Gulfport,Mississppi. Do you know the name by any chance? He is in the army but they train him there.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home