Friday, January 27, 2006

TGIF! (...& Scorecard Update!)

Although I haven't had a real sec rant this week, it's been the usual. She's been coming in at 8:30 or 9 rather than 8 and taking the hour and a half or 2 hour lunches. Wednesday she didn't get a lunch either, it wasn't just me. Of course she' hasn't shown up this morning. As long as she's here in a couple hours, I don't care. Short day for me today! (Which means she put in for all of Monday off, the poor overworked dear. Bosses are still growling about her but still no changes. And hey! Keeping up w/ her hours in Excel is kinda fun. When the opportunity comes, it will only take a second to hit the print button and presto. Ammunition.)

Anyway... so it's Friday. Leaving in a couple hours for a conference so if I don't catch up w/ you have a good weekend!!

P.S. The toilet paper war is still ongoing. After 5 months of the sec refusing to spend her gas and office supply allowance on toilet paper and paper towells (what she gets it for)... the cleaning lady finally broke down and bought some tp. There are exactly 2 squares left as of 9:23 a.m. Who wants to guess whether or not the sec will be drip drying this afternoon??? Oopsie...

EDITED 11:20 Oh the games we play. She left for lunch at 11:20 to make sure she's not back when I need to leave. That was the first thing she started doing with her petty games about three and a half years ago. I've had it on the calendar for 6 months that I am leaving at noon today. She won't be here. On purpose and just as mean as me not leaving her any toilet paper. OOHHHHH. But I'm not mad. I'm leaving in 38 minutes whether she's back or not. LOL Have a wonderful weekend!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Kim: I see your daughter serves in the Air Force-YAY! Thanks for your comment. It wound up being deleted because there was an anomaly with Blogger early this morning as I fought to correct it. My post today is The New Kid In Town. But yes, I have you linked!

9:33 AM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Have a nice weekend, sure you're already gone, but thought I'd let you know I have added to Tig's novel, not much, but I'll get more on it soon.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

She is ridiculous! Have a great weekend! ;)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Update... Update!

:)

8:49 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Ihope you did leave,,, you need to just slap the crap out of her. I know I am last but have a great week end wll ok I hope you HAD a great weekend.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a Great weekend youeself!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home