Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Enough Already!

I think there's a troll stealing email and eating it on a server somewhere between the south and out west. ...had no problem getting or sending email to/from anywhere else in the world yesterday except to Jaye and Val. For some reason they weren't getting any of the email I sent! So... here's hoping today will be a better day for email. Somebody capture that troll! ;)

And Yikes! I have to do a powerpoint presentation for one of my classes this semester... I know I've seen that program on my laptop. Anybody know how it works and if it's difficult to put something together? (sigh) I'm getting too old for this. Really I am. Maybe the troll will get ahold of the server that stores the assignments for distance learning from our college? That, my friends, would be nice.

10 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Actually PowerPoint is one of the easier programs to manuver. Let me know if you need some direction.

House is coming along well. We're pretty much settled in now and just finding little things at stores to put here and there. We are really happy with it. Thanks for asking! :o)

9:02 AM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Yeah some of those trolls been doing some number on me too. Hope it all works out sending your emails. Thanks for the encourgment.

9:22 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

wow i got no clue abotu the troll but even bigger,,, I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE POWER POINT THINGY, the girls use it all teh time!!!! I'll ask them if I remember go check out the pics now girl. I included you ,,, :)

10:14 AM  
Blogger grandma1 said...

Tig uses power point. I have never had a reason to use it. They say you are never too old to return to school. But I know that I am.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks Mol! Glad to hear you still like the house :)

Val - LOL

Jaye - huh?

Gran - I'm starting to feel that way myself!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

You are a smart woman, you can master powerpoint. dont stress.

11:10 AM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Power point is a whole lot easier to use than excell or a spread sheet. There are lots of templates to choose from so you don't have to do the layout yourself. Play with it for a bit and you'll love it

11:35 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Okiedokie. Sounds like I can do this. Thanks you guys! LOL

11:54 AM  
Blogger pebblepie said...

Oh we will just miss each other by a few days in Lackland!

Pebble

1:37 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Pebblepie - I hope you will post about your daughter's graduation when you get back!! Go Blue! :)

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home