Wednesday, January 25, 2006

That Sinking Feeling...

I'm still swamped at work, can you believe it? We're talking up over my knee-high rubber wading boots stuck in the mud swamped. And you know what? It's kinda nice.

Things had slowed down so much after Katrina and on through the holdays that I'd almost forgotten what it was like to WORK. It's wonderful that time is passing so quickly, I need that right now. 13 more days. Just thirteen. Not that I'm counting or anything like that. Nah. And the best part is, 2 weeks from today and I'll be hugging Ms.SoonToBeBlue ...hmmm... I'll be hugging uh, Ms.TurningBlueThatVeryDay. Ms.AlreadyTurnedBlueBeforeIGetToHugHer... Ms.BlueHeadedForTechSchool... ick! Ms.BadAssAFGal seems to fit her best now, uh, well... hugging my baby girl. But like I said, I'm not counting. Not YET. LOL


On The Road To See My Baby Blue!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I'm glad you have something to look forward to and it's coming up so close! It's great to be busy to keep your mind off of everything. Hang in there! :)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Me said...

That's it. We're TRADING. I get some breathing room at work and you get to handle the Wicked Witch, the Big Shin-Dig and the Board of Directors! ;)

7:15 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Glad time is passing quickly for you. I'm proctoring these standardized tests, and it is going agonizingly slow. Blogging sure helps.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home