Monday, January 30, 2006

About...Monday

She wasn't back and I did lock the door and leave.

I lost my voice yesterday.
The sec won't be in today and my voice is no more than a whisper already as I try and catch all the phone calls and deal with clients coming in.
I wore jeans and a big baggy flanel shirt so I would be warm and I'll be darned if we don't have big city lawyers coming in this afternoon for depositions. Oh well. Remind me never to interview with their firm and if I do to change my hair color first!
Forgive me if I don't write more. I feel taxed already and want to go home and crawl back into bed. At least my boss is avoiding me because I'm playing sick.

...I'm not sick at all. I can't believe he hasn't figured out yet that I always lose my voice when I go to those things... LOL. Too much fun.

Anyway, I'm here. You just can't hear me :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I'm glad that you aren't sick at least!!! Hope you had a fun weekend! At least you are comfy :)

10:14 AM  
Blogger Mahala said...

It was cold in our office this morning, so they turned on the a/c. We kept bitching til they flipped it over to the heat, now that it's nearing 60 degrees out. It's a wonder that place is still standing, considering who runs it lol.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Definitely glad you aren't sick.

12:39 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Hey just tell the big city attorneys its casual monday.

1:33 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

MISS YOU, I am gunna be ok really!!!!You nkow me they can't keep me down too long!

love ya Kim, tea drink some tea.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home