Friday, October 14, 2005

Too Much... Uh?

second post this morning. scroll down for more!

OMG. The sec just showed up for work (56 minutes late) I wish I could do a good visual on this one. She is all of 98 pounds. 50 years old. Her dyed black hair is shorter than 1 inch all over her head (no boobs, rather dykish looking). This morning she is wearing skin tight black stretch jeans, so low that the crack of her ass and her belly flab is hanging over. A short black sweater. I jokingly told her she needs to get a tattoo across her back and get her navel pierced. She walked up to a client and bent over with her booty right up in his face. It took everything I had not to laugh out loud... Every time she walks past my office I start giggling... It's going to be a VERY interesting day!

5 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

HAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

that was a pretty good visual, and Im glad Ive already had lunch- bc if I hadnt I wouldnt be hungry anymore.

12:47 PM  
Blogger gemmak said...

Ewwwww.......how attractive! Not! Lol.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

Eeesh... and here I was about to eat lunch.

:)

10:37 AM  
Blogger Lyvvie said...

Ew. EW. and ickky-ewwww.

I still need a visual...take a picture.

And can a 98lbs person have belly flab? I'm confused.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home