Monday, October 10, 2005

Scorecard Update and Stuff...

Wow. I forgot how easy it is to move graphics and stuff at blogger, much easier than the other place. Looks like there'll be a new halloween girl every week until halloween!

Ok. So the sec. Came in late Friday. Took a long lunch and went home right after. She's already making excuses to leave early today too.

Aren't weekends wonderful? Mine usually go by so fast that I don't know what happened to them. This one was no exception... I skipped the poker tournaments. And slept. Because I had the opportunity to work 16 hours at a benefit for the red cross hurricane relief Saturday night and all day yesterday, I couldn't pass it up. My DH and the kids were right there working the whole time too, with sore feet and tired smiles. I'm such a softie when someone asks for help.

2 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

WOW there are stil people out there, how sad. I know you were a great help. It seems hard to believe seeings how all the one's that came here are well on their way to a new life here.

10:05 AM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

That is one sexy picture, has me drooling. Can't wait for the next one.
Hope your kids are helping with your work with the Red Cross. It will be especially beneficial for your daughter before she goes in the Air Force.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home