Thursday, October 06, 2005

Happy Blog-Bday!

I'm really not liking to have to move back to blogger, but here goes. It's official. Modblog is down and I've lost my links to all my favorites, but I started here a year ago today and now I've come home... So, Happy Birthday Kimdergarten! A year ago I started writing here, before I went there, and came back here, but anyway, it's been a whole year. And it was about that same time I discovered, while browsing blogs and hitting the "next" button, that my oldest daughter had been keeping a secret blog for a year and a half already! The web is a small world!

I'm swamped at work and will have to take a while to spruce this place up, so bear with me while I'm under construction and changing things around!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Happy Blog Birthday!

11:57 AM  
Blogger gemmak said...

Happy blog birthday to you :o)

I was quite pleased to see you return ( the reasons are not good I knmow) but I always got in a muddle with your ld blog! Doh. I'm sure ul have this looking like home again soon :o)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

I wish I could figure out stuff like "templates" and banners and junk...

You're so talented! Happy Blogiversary!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home