Thursday, October 13, 2005

Pickles & Jam...

(three posts today. scroll down for love and excitement!)

I'm such a weenie. I ranted to the sec. I went to the partner and cried. But by the time my boss finally showed up after court I did not say a word. The partners reaction was kind of like, so what? so. what. Exactly.

Ok. So, we don't worry about anything here. Nothing at all.

I called my dear friend in big city north of here in LA. I NEVER call her during the day as she works at real law firm in big city. Beginning with, "I am SO sorry for calling while you're at work..." and her following up with, "I'm not at work I'm on my way home. Eight of us just got laid off and I don't know how I'm going to find another job with all the damn evacuees all over the place..." So much for finding job in closest larger style place of employment.

Nothing in the paper here and I called the temp agency at lunch.

So. Nothing at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

That sucks Kim,, what to do huh.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

Well.... Hate to say it but I guess it depends on whether you need your income constantly, or whether you can afford to quit and temp while you look for something.

Grrrr... Nasty issue.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home