Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oh Yeah!

(second post today...I'm on a roll this week!)

Romani Heart gave us a wonderful post today about "what comes around, goes around." (check it out!) I've spent the entire morning setting the sec up for her own dose of it, to be sure. Example: (phone call) No mam, I'm sorry that isn't finished. Yes, mam, I understand you were told she would have it done yesterday but she didn't get to it and I just can't get to it today. If you could be here at (insert some early morning hour here) in the morning and wait for a short time, we'll make sure she gets it ready for you to sign... (stacking her up-- points scored!) Example: No sir, I can't make those copies from your file for you today. Mr. so and so gave the file to the sec and Lord knows where she's put your stuff. If you could be here at (insert same early morning hour here) in the morning and wait for a short time, I'm sure she'll be glad to get her hands on it and make those copies. (stacking her up-- points scored! She absolutely HATES making copies and hates it even more when people are waiting for her to do something because that means she has to work... I'm betting that she will be absolutely totally rude to all these people I'm lining up to bug her in the morning and makes every one of them come back, which will stretch this out and make my giggles laugh for a couple more days...) Example: No mam, the sec didn't show up for work again today. Who am I? Mr. X's legal assistant, Is there something I can help you with? Sure, I can do that. I'd be glad to get it ready for you. I'll leave that with the sec in the morning for you to pick up at (insert same early morning hour here!), I'm sorry I can't have it for you any earlier than that, but I'm the only one on the phones today... (Gonna overwhelm her first thing, I hope!)

Actually, my own stuff is totally caught up and finished. I'm just making excuses and playing her silly game today. What comes around, goes around, right? I'm just helping it along a little bit...

and here it is... 1:15 p.m. Guess who just pranced her happy ass through the back door? Bitching, moaning and complaining about how she hates this place, how they don't pay her enough for how hard she works (HUH???) How she wishes they would fire her so that she could go to work someplace else... (yeah right)...

I just figured out why I can't quit my job... I wouldn't have ANY good stuff to write about LOL.

2 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hahahahah tha tis to funny if ya hate it so much jstu freekign quit lady, that is what i would tell her.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

Man, if she did quit......

But of course she won't because she has it waaaaayyy too good there!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home