Friday, October 28, 2005

About... Stuff

I was going to post about buzzards this morning, because I forgot to finish my post yesterday with them. I love buzzards even though DH assures me that they are ugly, nasty creatures. I love to watch them hop, stare, and fly. They are so totally cool. But I can't come up with a whole post about them so I'm not going to write about them after all.

Don't have much of a scorecard update, even though it is Friday. I'm sure there will most likely be one later in the day though. It's only the second time it's happened in a year, but the sec got here before me this morning, and everybody has already said she'll probably waltz her sorry ass out of here by noon. (which will make it about 5 months solid she's taken off half a day or more on Friday... but we'll wait and cross that bridge when we come to it)... I haven't spoken to her since 9a.m. Wednesday, and don't plan to. It's awfully peaceful.

DH is doing the E.P. thing this weekend in two different cities so we'll be on the road a bit. We're booked almost every weekend into mid-january, and I'm really hoping to take a couple months off after that. It's almost a second full-time job for both of us right now, plus all our volunteer work and the kids on top of that, we're getting tired. (Maybe we're getting old??)

Guess that's it for now.

8 Comments:

Blogger Marybeth said...

You make me laugh every time I read this blog...and that's a major accomplishment at 8:00 am every morning...cause I'm not a morning person. Will check back later to see how your day is going.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks Marybeth! I was just over reading yours while you were here.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

No doubt she will take a long lunch and probably not come back.

10 and our "sec" isnt coming in. He is always sick, he hasnt had one healthy day since I started here. I have to wonder about him that he is always sick...but whats weird is he really is sick.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Sara - our sec is sick too. Sick in the head! LOL (I always forget you're an hour ahead of me...)

9:23 AM  
Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

I still say give the sec some of that kudsu jelly and see what happens. That could liven up your Friday.

Have fun travels this weekend.

9:25 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

You make me tired! Good morning.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Idgie - Every time in the past I've snapped at her or been short, I have apolgized and given her a card or small happy to make peace. This time she bitched at ME and hung up on me twice during business calls, so I'm not giving her a damn thing. She'll just think I'm trying to make a peace offering if I do. No way. Not this time. I'm through trying to be nice to her and done making excuses for her.

Jaye - Good morning. You have mail.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I would be so disappointed with you if you apologized to her.

keep strong for the cause! she doesnt deserve an aplogy or a small happy!!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home