Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday's Scorecard Update...

I guess it just would not be Friday without ranting about the sec one more time for the week.

It's strange though. It doesn't feel like Friday today. Nobody is in a hurry to get out of here, which is not normal at all.

SO. Here's my notes for those of you keeping score. It's so gross, you might want to close your eyes and not read this part. She did it again. The bathroom. I don't know why she can't take care of things like a lady, I swear. I went in, to go I mean. And she'd left a huge splatter of blood dropped across the SIDE OF THE TOILET SEAT. Right there until it dried and I had to be the one to find it! EEwww. Gross. She's done it before like that too. So I had three alternatives. I could either A) clean up after her (HUH? NOT) B) use the men's room (Uh, I think I'll pass...) or C) run upstairs to the other conference room and use that one... I chose D) instead... and decided I'd wait until I got home and pee in my own, clean toilet!

She is a mess, do you hear me?

6 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

Again this is something worth bringing to the attention of upper management.

I think OSHA has codes about leaving out exposed bodily fluids.

I really don't like dirty toilets..
I've been surprized how many friend's houses I've gone to, and was disgusted at the different dried substances clearly visible.

This is 2005 PEOPLE...there are many modern advances in cleaning products.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I don't have the running totals.

I meant to ask who drove her home the other day?

Take Care
Michael

2:39 PM  
Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

Gross!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people are just vile in the bathroom.

I am so sorry that you are you in the office today.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

oh yeah, good point, who took her home? I hope you left early and left her there.

and that is DISGUSTING. Go back into the office and tell her to clean up her own mess.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Bennet - LOL

Michael - she got a ride to pick up her car

Idgie - I'm looking as hard as I can for something else far far away!

Sara - I can't. It's Friday and Yep, she left early. AGAIN

3:02 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Then leave it for Monday and tell her that you will not clean up after her, that its dusgusting and unsanitary. then lock the other bathroom and hide the key so she cant use that one.

Im sorry for your bane. at least I can call my boss and get my bane in trouble, not bc I want to gt my moms boss in trouble, but bc my boss told me to call her about people who dont turn in their stuff.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home