Monday, October 24, 2005

Lessons


Three things to remember from this past weekend: Fake eyelashes are FUN! But when you apply too much adhesive and it gets up into the crease of your eyelid and glues your eye open so you cannot blink, it isn't so very much fun at all. ALSO, having two teenagers in the house who both have driver's permits is not fun either, in fact, it can be absolutely frightening. Remember to wear your crash helmet next trip out! AND... never, never, never use a new strong-scented body wash and then apply new strong-scented lotion just before bed. You will wake up again and again and again throughout the night trying to figure out what strange woman has crawled into bed with you and your DH!

Happy Monday...
Oh! Those of you who use Haloscan for your comments, Idgie, Lyvvie, THeWife, and the rest... I tried to leave all of you comments this morning but your haloscan isn't working right now!!

P.S. 9 weeks from today Ms.SoonToBeBlue will be flying away. UGGH.

9 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Cool picture, love that eye.

haloscan does suck at the moment.


Take Care
Michael

11:07 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Fake eyelashes are fun. Havent had a reason since high school theatre to wear them- Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland. Fun part.

Anyway- I LOVE the Dove cool moisture body wash and lotion. its not too strong.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

Kim,

I added Blogger comments back on, I guess I better keep both for a while!

I'm taking a couple of days break from writing. Still reading, just not writing.

12:11 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

The question that begs to be asked is, "Did DH wake up wondering who the other woman was that he was in bed with?"

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's safe to comment again.

Nice lash by the way. ;o)

2:01 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OK OK OK I am late howdy there good Monday!!!!! Thanks for helping me out of soem of my funk today, love ya Kim

3:54 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Hey, you are back! I haven't read any blogs in so long (long story)!

Good, I'll update my blogroll and catch up on Kimdergarten..!

Missed you..

7:24 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Hey girl ...love the lash. Hey at least you have 9 weeks left with your daughter. My son leaves tonight. I have been a basketcase for the last two days. Just hug her a lot. He cant tell us what flight he is on until the last minute. I guess I will be waiting by the phone. My heart goes out to you. I will pray for her to be safe. Linda (JAYES BUD)

6:18 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Michael - thanks. Glad you're here more than you're lurking these days.

Sara - I haven't tried those yet, I'll have to pick some up for DD for her birthday today.

Idgie - don't stay away from writing too long. Love your stuff!

TIG - no, LOL

Wife - I'll be by to comment shortly.

Val - Never a boring weekend here ;)

Jaye - I hope you're doing better today...

Victoria - does that mean you're writing again too? I'll add you to my list! I lost everybody on my blogroll and am slowly finding everyone again...

Linda - I'll be praying for you and yours. Stay strong tonight!!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home