Friday, October 21, 2005

*Sigh*

3rd post today... pathetic! Scroll down for more

I've browsed everybody's blogs five times today at least. I had all of my own work finished early and of course it, being Friday, meant that the sec had to leave work several hours early, after totally grossing me out (see earlier post). I'm bored. Not a good thing. Still sitting here with nothing to do waiting for one atty to finish w/ a client and see if he has anything else to be done before I go. The firm across the street was closed up and gone before 3 today, they're the ones who open an hour later than we do. Anyway, the only reason I know that is because I'm so bored I walked out earlier and glanced at the day.

The carnival is tomorrow and I think the teens that are working the HHouse with me have just about everything ready to be put together. We did add the chainsaw person so thanks again for the idea Sara! I'm kind of afraid it will be too scarey for the little kids, but we'll see. The other Mom who helps me supervise and I really enjoy this. If I can sneak a picture or two from my phone camara, I'll post them Monday...

Guess I'll go click the next button and see what happens.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I love Halloween! Ive slacked the last few years. this year all i got to choose from is Juliet, vampire, or greek goddess. my 19th century British prostitute costume doesnt fit anymore. Sigh.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Nobody said...

Blogger seems dead today...
Only a few meesly responces.

I really should have done something more graphical...Vagina-faced aliens come to mind...

3:49 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

That works for me LOL

3:50 PM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

I can't focus on work today. I read all my blog favorites like a hundred times...and nobody updated them. So then I started looking for new blogs to add to my favorites...and I found you. See...being bored has some advantages. Love reading your blog!

4:13 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

sorry i missed you friday,,,, i was with the witchlady.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home