Wednesday, October 26, 2005

1:00 And All Is Well...

Not really. I thought that was better than being ugly though. Her Highness is on a long lunch. She came back to work earlier and we got into a shouting match and I'm still ticked off at her. This is the quietest day we've ever had at the office, she's not speaking to anyone except one particular atty who's butt she's kissing at the moment. I don't like being angry this long, but you know what? I'm so damn tired of having to make peace with her every time she pulls her shit that right now, walking away is taking all my energy. I've never yelled at anyone at work before, my whole life. (All I said when I yelled at her was "Quit Fussing At Me ______(insert her real name here)) ...

3 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

THAT IS IT???????? Hell I could have done better!!! wanta hear? nooooo they would shut you down. hang in there. :)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

her bitter, unreliable, annoying, worthless, incompetant ass needs to GO!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

You know what's crazy? I've been waiting to hear all day what happened with the beeeee-otch. I swear I don't know how people like that get away with that kind of behavior. If I did it even once, I know I wouldn't have a job. You're a saint.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home