Wednesday, October 22, 2008

NO NO NO NO NO......

How in the HELL do you stop crying and be an understanding, supportive, wonderful mom when one of your kids tells you he/she is getting ready to deploy?? How in the HELL do you stop crying and be an undetstanding, supportive, wonderful mom when your planned trip to visit your deploying child is cancelled because they have to go TDY for combat and survival training? How in the HELL do you stop crying and be an understanding, supportive, wonderful mom when another child calls you up right in the middle of all this and says, "ummm, Mom? I just talked to (my brother/sister) and he/she should be back before I go in (insert month here)....

That's it for now.
Isnt' it enough?

Before BabyBlue flies off into the wild blue yonder, both other KidBlues are going to play in the sand.

I may not get out of bed for a while.

2 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

KIM!!!!!! prayers,,, remember when they left home in the first place,,,,, remember when you thought you would die right there in your tracks,,, remember? NOW,,, you need to remember taht they are big and we can NOT save them from everythign,, OH MAN I SO KNOW THIS SUCKS!!!!!!! Prayers...many thoughts and tell them YOU ARE PROUD OF THEM NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! being a mom sucks

I am thinking of you....

2:29 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Dang Kim. When I last talked to you, it was just one of them. I'm here for you. Give me a call if you need me.

I should be back in the great state of Mississippi sometime tonight. It has been one hell of a week girl. I will have to tell you how fabulous it has been. Don't want to come back home either. Ask this morning if we could make the clocks go backwards a couple of days. Reality is, no that can't happen, so after lunch today, I am headed back.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home