Friday, February 03, 2006

NO NO NO NONO NONONONO!!!!!!

Y'all know I'm only superstitious about 2 things. Hunting and poker.
And now that hunting season is over, there will be twice as many hold-em tourneys and games to get into. Every year, this is one of my biggest money making weekends. Between the football boards & pools and all the drunk idiots thinking they are poker champions, I usually score pretty good. I like to think of it as being birthday luck or something. Anyway.

This IDIOT just opened an umbrella right in front of me INSIDE THE BUILDING with the door closed!! EEK GADS! YIKES! This is NOT how I want to start off this next week, for sure!! I saw him take it out of his coat pocket and headed towards the hallway so I wouldn't see it, but he was too quick for me. Now I need your help changing things up. I cannot leave here today with things the way they are, I just can't!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get up right now and walk around your chair. Doesn't matter what direction. Just walk around it at least one full turn all the way. That way, you can help me make sure this all comes out right. Ok?

Yes I'm SERIOUS! Just walk around the damn chair and leave your name in the comments. Maybe if enough of you can send me some good vibes, the weekend won't be a total disaster and I'll be full of stories to post next week before I leave on vacation.

Thanks. Wish me luck. I'm afraid this year I'm gonna need it.
Oh, and have a good weekend.
;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I did it for you Kim!! Thankfully there is no one else in my area today to wonder what I was doing :) Hope you have a great weekend and win lots of money!!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Angelia said...

I just walked around the chair for you too.. :) Hope it helps.

3:51 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OOOOOOOOOO KIM you are so silly , so I tell you I DID walk around my chair how would you know if I really did it. OK I DID JUST FOR YOU.

9:45 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

I cant believe I am holding my stomach with one hand and doing this nonsense for you. You better win real BIG.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

I can't believe I did that but I di just because you asked me to.


Take Care
Michael

9:35 AM  
Blogger poopie said...

Done. Now show me the money!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home